This stunning Mountains home is stylishly presented throughout, offering a choice of living areas both inside and out. Including elegant interiors with premium finishes, bathed in natural light and open space.
"Snellen" is a stroll to Lawson village with its wonderful retail outlets including famous Black Cockatoo bakery the Naples certified Napoli Corner pizzeria, Cortado Cafe, Lyttleton Stores and chocolate bar along with a range of other amenities and a supermarket. Also close by is Lawson Train Station, the inviting public pool and further down Honour Ave is the entrance to the South Lawson Waterfalls bushwalking track.
With the Inner West of Sydney just 1 hour's drive away, and Leura, Wentworth Falls, Katoomba and Springwood all within 15 minutes' drive.
- High ceilings, pressed metal finishes and timber floorboards.
- Natural gas central heating, as well as fireplace in the formal living room.
- Beautiful open plan kitchen with gas cooktop and quality appliances.
- Spacious family room with study nook opening out to rear entertaining deck.
- Two sophisticated renovated bathrooms plus large bedrooms.
- Character features throughout including timber-lined walls and French doors.
- Beautiful stained-glass windows at the front and a sunny verandah.
- Yard maintenance included.